DO NOT DELETE
Pleasures and treasures abound!
Join in the seafaring, corsair-themed month of free activities during October Ahoy! Enjoy quality time with family, friends and other rowdy swashbucklers against a backdrop of historic bastions, fortifications and the sea.
Spooky maritime fun is expected for Halloween. The little ones will have the opportunity for trick and treating amidst the spooky décor and roaming children’s animation.
FREE ENTRANCE to all events!
- Every Saturday from 7 PM and Sunday from 12:30 PM throughout October
Click here for directions and parking information.
- Children's entertainment (Saturdays 7 PM to 10:30 PM, & Sundays, 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
- Outdoor games (Saturdays 7 PM to 10:30 PM, & Sundays, 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
- Sing-alongs by Fanfulla (Sundays, 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM)
- Naqraw Flimkien/Let's Read Together literacy sessions for children (Sundays, 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
Subscribe to our newsletter to discover more events like this!