Take in the scenic Grand Harbour views and re-live traditional Malta
Enjoy Maltese Nights on Thursday evenings: patrons can go back in time through the Maltese Islands’ history and experience traditional folk dancing, falconry displays, the “terramaxka” – a musical instrument which was popular in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries and Maltese games, among other activities.
FREE ENTRANCE to all events!
Every Thursday between 5th July and 27th September at 7:30pm
Click here for directions and parking information.
- Animated Walk-throughs - 7:30-10:30pm
- ✠ Learn more about the history of Valletta Waterfront, the Grand Harbour, and the Knights of the Order of St John.
- Birds of Prey Display - 7:30-10:30pm
- ✠ Admire up close some of the beautiful species of birds of prey, including owls and hawks, next to the Chapel.
- Folk Dancing - 8:30-9:00pm
- ✠ Watch a colourful display of folk dancers in traditional costumes and listen to some old-time favourite tunes in the central promenade area.
- Traditional Maltese Games - 7:30-10:30pm
- ✠ Have a go at old street games including Hopscotch, Boċċi, Rope-Skipping and more.
< Back to Overview