All pets are welcome!
Join us for a traditional Animal Blessing next to the Chapel of the Flight to Egypt by the Holy Family, Valletta Waterfront. Children's entertainment, a birds of prey display, mascot meet-and-greets, and other activities will be in full swing along the promenade throughout the afternoon.
For safety reasons, dogs must be kept on a leash, and all other animals must be kept in appropriate cages or containers. Children should be supervised at all times.
Free entrance to all activities!
- Sunday 21st January, 2018
Click here for directions and parking information.
- Children's animation including: balloon modelling, face painting, crafts, colouring-ins, puppet shows, and bouncy castles: 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Meet & Greet with Fonzu l-Fenek: 2 PM to 2:30 PM
- Display by the Malta Police Force Dogs Section: 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- Animal blessing (next to the Chapel): 4 PM onwards
< Back to Overview