Renowned for its versatility, the Magazino Hall proudly displays its historical features from a glorious past. Situated just below the famous Valletta bastions, the Magazino Hall was built in 1727 as part of the original building where vats stored oil for street lamps. In the middle of the 19th century gas lamps were introduced in the harbor area and the building was incorporated within the island's first power house. Once inside, there is an impressive arched ceiling and the indigenous yellow limestone glistens with the cast of soft lighting. An adjoining outdoor courtyard is convenient for use as a breakout area. Natural rooftop skylights and versatile area can comfortably accommodate 500 guests standing.
- Historic Building with dramatic 18th century architecture
- Adjoining 130 square meter outdoor courtyard
- On-site discounted parking on request
- Central proximity to international hotels, museums and capital city of Valletta
- Transportation - easy access from major arteries
- Convenient drive-in access for staging platforms
- Fully air-conditioned
- Wi-Fi available
One may opt for the caterer of choice in any of the venues. Parking for coaches, minibuses and private cars is readily available.
For further details or to view any of the venues, please contact the marketing department at +356 25673000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.